Getting your first Customer

getting first customer, never easy. i have to do talking to people, showing my works and show up in some events.

getting the first are the hardest. in my early days, i only shoot for fun and to learn. now, i have to show more and give more to my customers. i came to wedding show that god knows who are the groom and the brides. talking to peoples, asking what they do for their lives while in your head expecting they asking the same for you.

being a people person is my previous job. so getting to know them is a bit helpful. and the game begin...

talking to one... two... three.. and somehow it didn't work pretty well. but then the fourth it pays of. yep as the vince vaughn said "sometimes the longest shot pays of the most". after that i have the opportunities to be a real photographers showing my skills, my passions and my life.

i take these two man into the studios and ask them to do this and that pose. here goes the shot.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Markley Photography just getting serious

How I Start this Business